Hooters' island beach house style is pretty, casual and comfortable and the rooms feature plenty of amenities. Hooter's girls with lots of personality and hospitality abound throughout the casino, bars and restaurants. The Hooters Casino Hotel features the famous Hooters decor and you're gonna love the atmosphere, delicious food, fun casino and great entertainment.
- The Hooters Casino Hotel has an approximately 30,000 square-foot casino complete with Hooters theme, 250 Hooters girls, 670 state-of-the art slot and video poker machines, and 32 table games.
- Floridian casual, luxury guest rooms have one king bed or two double beds, upgraded, plush linens, high-speed internet access available, premium television channels with pay-per view movies available, in room safe, iron/ironing board, fully-appointed bathroom, upgraded amenities, hair dryer and make-up mirror. Some accommodations may have obstructed/partially obstructed views and may be located in the Bungalow building that is separate from the main casino lobby and towers. The Bungalow building is accessed via exterior entrance, is two stories tall and has no elevator.
- Tropical pool area featuring beach sand, palm trees, lagoon-style waterfall, cabanas, and The Pool Bar. The pool is open year round!
- A retail store selling Hooters merchandise.
- The Sleepy Lagoon Tattoo Parlor and Piercing - The artists at Sleep Lagoon Tattoo Parlor can create a custom tattoo in any style that you want. In addition to tattoos, you can get dermal anchors, surface piercings, and basic body piercings. The shop has a retro style and offers a lounge and games.
- New! Joystixx Gamer's Arcade & Sports Bar (must be 21)
This hotel charges a mandatory resort fee of $17.86 plus tax per day and will include internet (may be limited) in your room. The fee is payable directly to the hotel at Check-In and covers the following amenities:
- Fitness center access
- Local and toll-free calls(may be limited)
- In-room safe
- Pool and whirlpool access
- Two in-room bottles of water per stay
- Internet in your room(may be limited)
About the Rooms:
All rooms have plush, pillow-top mattress, upgraded linens, high-speed internet access available, premium television channels with pay-per-view movies available, in-room safe, coffe/tea maker, iron/ironing board. The fully-appointed bathroom features plush linens, upgraded amenities, hair dryer and makeup mirror. The decor is Florida casual.
Standard - Nonrefundable - Nonrefundable discount! Smoking and bedding preferences are by request, not guaranteed, and subject to availability at Check-In. Great for the traveler on a budget. With this room type, there are no refunds, changes or cancels.
Standard - Room will have limited or no view and are available with one king size or two double beds. Smoking preference and bed type are by request, not guaranteed, and subject to availability at checkin.
Tower - View - Your room will have a view of the Strip, pool or mountains and are available with one king or two double beds. Smoking preference, bed type and view are by request, not guaranteed, and subject to availability at checkin.
Tower - View - King - Non Smoking - A non-smoking room, with a view of the Strip, pool or mountains and a king bed, is guaranteed.
Tower - Strip View - King Bed - Enhance your stay with a guaranteed view of the Las Vegas Strip from the Mandalay Bay to City Center. A king bed is guaranteed but not smoking preference.
Poolside Bungalow - Poolside Bungalows, a Hooters favorite, are located in a two-story building with a second-floor balcony overlooking the pool or a sliding door with direct access to the pool from the first floor. Available with one king or two double beds, by request, subject to availability at checkin. This is a non-smoking building.
Tower - Guaranteed Strip View - King - Non-Smoking - This is a guaranteed view of the Las Vegas Strip from the Mandalay Bay to the City Center, a king-size bed and a non-smoking room.
- A world-famous Hooters restaurant
- The Mad Onion, fine foods and Spirits
- Porch Dogs, a Caribbean-themed and casual indoor/outdoor club with great music and superb cocktails
- Pete & Shorty's Book and Bar, a casual and comfortable restaurant/ bar featuring a sports book and poker room
From I-15 North - Exit at TROPICANA AVE / FRANK SINATRA DR - EXIT 37. Turn RIGHT onto W TROPICANA AVE. End at 115 E Tropicana Ave.
From US-93/95 North - Exit at TROPICANA AVE - EXIT 68. Turn LEFT onto E TROPICANA AVE. End at 115 E Tropicana Ave.Note: A daily resort fee of $17.86 plus tax per day applies. The fee is payable directly to the hotel. The amenities included in the fee are listed above in our content. A room may not be available for immediate occupancy should you arrive before 4pm. Check-Out time is 12pm . Minimum age to register at Check-In is 21 years with valid picture ID. A valid credit card must be presented at Check-In to guarantee payment of incidental charges. Funds charged to your card but not utilized will be refunded after Check-Out and the room has been inspected. If a debit card is used, the money will be deducted at Check-In and refunds for debit cards can take up to four (4) business days after Check-Out. A cash deposit will not be accepted. Guests under the age of 21 years old must occupy a room with a person at least 21 years old. No one under the age of 21 years will be allowed to visit in or around the casino area and any public area where alcoholic beverages are served. Many of the amenities, features, and services described above may not apply to all rooms, all sections of the property, and to all months of the year. We also cannot guarantee that the above information will be accurate at the time of your visit to the property. Furthermore, much of the above represents the opinions of our writers. Errors and omissions excepted. Other restrictions may apply and some amenities may not be complimentary.
Also known as
- Hooter's Hotel
- Hooters Casino Las Vegas
- Hotel San Remo
- Hooters Las Vegas
- Hooters Hotel
- Hooters Hotel Vegas
- Hooters Vegas
- Hooters Casino Hotel
- Hooters Casino
- Hooters Hotel Las Vegas
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Deposit: USD 25.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 17.86 per accommodation, per night
Resort fee inclusions:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Refrigerators are available for an additional charge
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge