South Point Hotel, Casino, And Spa
9777 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89183
South Point, Las Vegas Overview
The South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa opened in 2005 and their new, third tower opened in 2008. They now have 2,163 guest rooms that feature top-notch amenities with a calming and relaxing decor. South Point is located on the Strip about 6 miles south of Tropicana Ave. They also offer free shuttle service to and from McCarran Airport, but seats are limited and reservations are required 24 hrs in advance.
Oversized rooms - 500 square feet - king or two queens
- Serta "Point Plush Sleeper" mattresses
- Very nice sitting area, table & chairs and desk
- 42" Plasma Televisions
Cable channels with in-room movies available
- High-speed and wireless connections available (fees apply)
In-room hair dryer, iron/ironing board, coffee maker, safe
Clock radio with MP3 and IPOD connectivity
- Free Shuttle to and from McCarran International Airport (advance reservation required)
- 24-Hour Room Service
- High-Speed and Wireless Connections Available (fee applies)
- Rooms are oversized at 500 square feet!
- Handicap Accessible Rooms Available
- 6,000 Parking Spaces (Valet, Garage and Surface) - All Free
Beautifully-landscaped pool, Jacuzzi, wading pool
Pool-side deli and bar
- Al's Wine Shine
- Gift Shop and Liquor Store
- Business Center
Fitness Center open 24 hours a day
Spa Costa del Sur
Time-Out Arcade, Movie Theatres, Weekly live Entertainment
Bowling Center with Snack Bar, Lounge, Pro Shop
The 80,000 sq. ft. contemporary designed casino features 60 table games including Craps, Baccarat, 21, Roulette, Three Card Poker and Pai Gow. The South Point boasts more than 2,400 of the most popular slot and video poker machines featuring ticket-in, ticket-out technology. The South Point's Race and Sports Book has over 300 seats and separate viewing areas for horse and sports action. An adjacent sports lounge provides the perfect place to watch the action with a cold beverage and if your looking for Bingo action, South Point has 600 seats and features Progressive Double Action Jackpot.
Dining at South Point
- Silverado Steakhouse - Diners can be assured the tradition set forth by the famous steak houses and gourmet rooms of Michael Gaughan namely Michael's, is carried on in this elegant but affordable restaurant, serving the finest cuts of steaks, chops, seafood and chicken.
- Don Vito's - Serving Italian and seafood specialties, this restaurant features pasta recipes from the Old World and fresh seafood flown in daily.
- Garden Buffet - Upscale in everything but price, this 625-seat buffet features 6 cooking stations with an endless variety of all types of hot and cold food items including salads, desserts and entrees from around the world.
- Coronado Café - 24 hrs, convenient & palette-pleasing, this coffee shop offers all the popular items.
- Michael's Gourmet Restaurant - Las Vegas visitors and residents alike know that Michael's Gourmet Room has been one of the finest restaurants in all of Las Vegas. For over 20 years, this intimate 50-seat Gourmet Room has earned accolades galore. Its many prestigious honors awarded by the country's premier restaurant reviewers and dining surveys attest to its excellence not only in menu but also in service and style.
- Big Sur Oyster Bar - Watch the fresh catch-of-the-day prepared right before your eyes as your food servers display their talents!
- Kate’s Korner - This easily-accessible ice cream parlor is a Las Vegas staple. Guests enjoy a variety of ice creams, sundaes, sodas, milkshakes and malts at this old time ice cream parlor.
- Seattle’s Best - Open early for your enjoyment! This coffee house features a wide selection of roasts and blends as well as iced coffee combinations.
- Baja Miguel's Mexican - A festive cantina sserving all your favorite dishes and margaritas
- Primarily Prime Rib - But not only prime rib! Comfort foods & seafood too!
- Del-Mar Deli - Traditional deli items and pizza too.
There is a Gift Shop, Liquor Store and Bowling Pro Shop. South Point is also convenient to most of the magnificent shopping Las Vegas has to offer. Including The Belz Factory Outlet World that offers over 150 top rated stores within 2 miles of the hotel on The Strip.
Enjoy a movie. The Century South Point 16 on the second floor features stadium seating with alternating love seats and theatrical-style rocking seats. If bowling is your favorite past time, South Point features main center aisle with 32 lanes of bowling on each side. The tables are equipped with touch screens so everyone can keep track of the action. There's also a full-service pro shop, snack bar, locker rooms and an arcade. There is also a Video Arcade on-site.
Fitness, Beauty and Outdoor Fun
Water, glass, fire and stone all merge harmoniously at South Point's Spa Costa Del Sur to create an atmosphere of indulgence you have to experience to believe. South Point has an outdoor activity area with a sand volleyball court and hospitality area to entertain or just relax beside the magnificent pool and Jacuzzi that has just been updated to be better than ever.
Events and Business Center
The South Point Convention & Equestrian Complex has 150,000 sq. ft. of Exhibit, Meeting and Banquet space. The Exhibit Hall has 80,000 sq. ft. of column free exhibit space divisible into 20,000 sq. ft. increments. The Equestrian Complex is the finest indoor horse facility in the country. With a 4,400-seat arena and 1,200 climate-controlled horse stalls, the South Point Equestrian Center hosts some of the most prestigious equestrian events of the world. The Center features a 250’ x 125’ show-arena floor, a bar overlooking the arena and a concessions & snack bar. The South Point Executive Meeting space offers 17 meeting rooms ranging in size and amenities to accommodate any group. The Banquet Services Department can host functions for up to 2,000 people in the Grand Ballroom with an extensive menu to suit any group.
From California: Head North on Interstate 15 to Exit 31 (Silverado Ranch Boulevard). As you exit, stay right and make your first right into the parking area for South Point.
Note: Pets not allowed. Check in time, 3pm. Check out time, 12pm. Minimum age to Check-In is 21. Valid picture I.D and credit card is required at Check-In. Incidental deposit of $100 per stay required at Check-In, payable via major credit card or debit card - no cash. Maximum 4 persons per room. Many of the amenities, features, and services described above may not apply to all rooms, all sections of the property, and to all months of the year. We also cannot guarantee that the above information will be accurate at the time of your visit to the property. Furthermore, much of the above represents the opinions of our writers. Errors and omissions excepted. Other restrictions may apply and many amenities are not complimentary.
Also known as
- South Point Hotel Casino and Spa
- South Point Hotel
- South Point Hotel Las Vegas
- South Point Casino
- South Point Hotel, Casino, and Spa
- Southpoint Hotel Las Vegas
- South Point Hotel and Casino
- South Point Las Vegas
- Southpoint Las Vegas
- Southpoint Casino
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 14 per accommodation, per night
Resort fee inclusions:
- Fitness center access
- Airport shuttle
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Refrigerators are available for USD 15 per day
Rollaway beds are available for USD 30 per day
The Preceding Original Content describing South Point Hotel, Casino, And Spa is Copyright © 2017 by www.i4vegas.com - All Rights Reserved.