Prepare to be dazzled. This magnificent addition to the Las Vegas skyline shimmers with its 64-story gilded Trump Tower. Its prime location is adjacent to the world-renowned Fashion Show Mall, close to the Strip and the the Wynn Resort. The various views available from the tower are magnificent. You are invited to experience the ultra-luxurious lifestyle that is synonymous with the Trump brand.
Trump Hotel Las Vegas
With over 1,200 suites, the 64-story Trump Tower stands 645 feet tall. Luxury amenties include:
- Floor to Ceiling Panoramic Views
- White-gloved Doormen
- Valet Parking (self-parking is not available)
- 24-hour Concierge Service
- World Class Spa
- Fitness Center
- Gourmet Dining at DJT Restaurant
- Outdoor Heated Pool with Cabanas
- Sundeck and Bar
- Poolside Bistro at H2(Eau)
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
- Pets Welcome*
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows with spectacular views
- European-Style Kitchens with Granite Counter Tops and Appliances from Wolf, Bosch, and Sub-Zero
- Breccia Oniciata Italian Marble Floors in the Entries and Baths
- Custom-Designed Master Bath with Twin Sinks and Spa Tubs
- Custom-Designed Vanities and Marble Countertops
- Mirrors with Embedded Television in the Bath
- Wireless Internet(fees may apply)
- Flat-Screen Televisions with Cable and In-Suite Movies
- King Stearns & Foster Pillow-Top Bed
- 24-Hour In-suite Dining
- Evening Turn Down Service
- Baby Cribs with Luxury Bedding if needed
The Trump Hotel Las Vegas charges a mandatory Resort Fee of $25.00 + tax per day, payable directly to the hotel upon Check-In. The Resort Fee includes:
Wireless internet connection in all guest rooms and hotel public space
Bottles of water in room, replenished daily
Access to fitness center
Choice of newspaper delivered daily
Shoe shine service
$25 credit to the Spa at Trump
Courtesy shuttle to and from Wynn Las Vegas and The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
In room coffee-replenished daily
Unlimited local and toll free calls
- DJT Signature Restaurant serves casual American cuisine in an exquisite atmosphere
- The Bar at DJT serves delectable cocktails from 11am to 11pm
- H2(Eau) features American Favorites in a casual but vibrant atmosphere. As well as poolside dining, a full bar is available and open seasonally.
- 24-hour in-suite dining is available with advance notice, where a chef will prepare and serve gourmet selections in the privacy of your own suite.
Spa at Trump
The world-class spa facility ranges over 10,000 square feet and offers a relaxing and rejuvenating menu of services in nine treatment rooms. Among others, Kate Somerville brings her famous skin health expertise to Las Vegas in the Spa at Trump. Skin care expert to some of Hollywood's biggest stars, her treatments and products will leave you glowing. The personal services of your Spa Attache will ensure an exquisite experience. The complimentary 1,500 square foot fitness center at the spa features equipment by Technogym and a personal trainer is available upon request.
Business and Meeting Space
The Trump Tower offers 2,460 square feet of meeting space to host your business event or social gathering. A separate 350 square foot Boardroom is also available, and features the latest technology and audio-visual systems for sophisticated presentations. Catering services are provided by the hotel's culinary team who will guide you through every detail of your event.
The inviting pool deck features a sparkling swimming pool, chaise lounge chairs, private cabanas and food & beverage service is available at your beck and call.
Vegas has become a global shopping destination. Las Vegas Boulevard South is more than just a playground - it's one of the world's great shopping streets. Huge outlet malls vie with exclusive boutiques in exquisite casino resorts. On the Strip, shoppers will find everything from haute couture to traditional Vegas souvenirs. The Fashion Show Mall, located adjacent to the Trump Tower, is the mall that put Las Vegas on the retail map. Since then, many major Strip resorts have opened spectacular shopping areas featuring some of the world's best brands and most exclusive designers.
Reserve your studio or one-bedroom suite at the new Trump Hotel Las Vegas. Experience the unparalleled service and elegance of one of the world's most luxurious brands.
*There is a $200.00 Non-Refundable Pet Fee. Please note that Trump charges a $25.00 + tax per day Resort Fee payable directly to the hotel. Check-In time is 3pm. Check-Out time is 4pm! (4 extra hours!) Your credit card is required at Check-In to cover any possible incidental charges.