The Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino is a luxurious hotel of suite-only accommodations that was inspired by the splendor of Venice, Italy. The Venetian's superb suites, service, amenities, restaurants, shopping, spa and entertainment will delight and indulge you. The Venezia Tower at Venetian is a "hotel within the hotel" and was designed to be a retreat of seclusion and tranquility that can only be found at the world's finest resorts.
The Venetian is a world-class hotel located on the Las Vegas Strip and adjacent to the Sands Expo and Convention Center. Make the most of your stay in Las Vegas with all the Venetian has to offer.
Venetian Hotel Amenities
- All-suite luxurious accommodations - 36 stories
- The Venetian Casino - 122,000 sq ft gaming venue with marble floors, hand-painted frescoed ceilings and plush furnishings
- Restaurants - includes fine dining featuring award-winning chefs from around the world, casual dining, poolside dining and in-suite dining
- Canyon Ranch Spa Club at Venetian - 69,000 square feet of rejuvenation and the Canyon Ranch Caf�ffers fresh spa cuisine
- Grand Canal Shoppes - shopping, dining, talented performers to serenade you, and the Venetian Living Statues in St. Mark's Square
- Grand Canal - On an authentic gondola, float beneath bridges & balconies, beside cafes and thru the Venetian streetscape with a singing gondolier
- Five-acre pool deck overlooking the Las Vegas Strip offering cabanas, lounge soaking pool, cocktail service, pool retail shop, Riva by Wolfgang Puck
- Resort Concierge to assist in reservations for restaurants, shows and cars, limos and also assist in floral requests
- Golf Concierge
- Madame Tussauds featuring lifelike wax creations of celebrities & interactive experiences with them - marry George Clooney or party with Hugh
- Top entertainment - Rock of Ages, Smokey Robinson Presents Human Nature - The Motown Show, and headliner shows David Spade, Rita Rudner and Tim Allen
- TAO Nightclub - a 10,000 sq ft nightclub and TAO Beach - a new level of luxury in the Las Vegas pool party scene
- Lounges - La Scena Lounge has live entertainment & dancing, and the sophisticated V Bar is a hip scene featuring top DJs
- Business Center/Package Center is your office away from home
- Big Business - Venetian has 1.9 million sq ft of meeting, convention and trade show space
- The Venetian charges a Daily Resort Fee. See "Venetian Resort Fee Details". The fee is payable directly to the hotel and will be collected at Check-In.
Venetian Resort Fee Details
- $25.00 plus tax
- Fitness center access
- In-room high-speed internet access
- Local and toll-free calls
- Daily newspaper
About Venetian's Venezia Tower
The Venetian's 12-story Venezia Tower is an acclaimed "hotel within the hotel". This 12-story addition to the Venetian is the only concierge-level resort in Las Vegas. The tranquility and seclusion of the Venezia Tower is a retreat from the Vegas scene yet adjacent to world-class gaming and entertainment. You will Check-In at the counter to the right of the main hotel desk and then be whisked away by high-speed elevator to the tower's main floor. When the doors open, you'll be instantly captivated by the private garden terraces and the pools and fountains beyond the glass enclosure. The Rotunda is bathed in sunshine filtering-in from the high glass dome above.
Venezia Tower at Venetian Amenities
- Separate Check-In with registration on the 10th floor
- Bella Suites and Terrazzo Suite include Continental Breakfast
- Access to the shaded pool on Venezia Garden Pool Deck
- Total of two pools, two hot tubs and an outdoor shower
- Access to 4th floor pools at the Venetian
- Pool hours are 6am - 10:30pm year-round
- Bouchon - a bistro-style French restaurant on the pool deck
- Personalized wake-up call and chocolate at turn-down
- Complimentary newspaper and shoe shine service
The suite d�r in the Venezia Tower Bella Suite is subtle and elegant with wall mosaics, marble tile, vaulted ceilings and details in natural stone and beautiful woodworking. These Venetian suites average 700 square feet and feature nine-foot-high ceilings. There are two canopy-draped queen-size beds with overhead reading lights. The 130-square-foot marble bath has two sinks, exquisite lighting and mirrors, vanity table with bench and make-up mirror, marble-surround tub, separate marble shower and a separate, enclosed area for the commode. The sunken living room has a dining table with chairs, a 27-inch television and a refreshment center. A full-size sofa sleeper in the living room can be requested, subject to availability at Check-In. Additional amenities in the Venezia Bella Suite include a 27" television with cable and movies available in the bedroom area, three (3) dual-line phones, CD player/alarm clock, high-speed internet access ($9.99/24hr fee applies), separate modem line, personal fax/printer/copier and an in-room safe. These rooms are also available to reserve as "a room with a view". Views vary. Please consult with the Front Desk agent upon Check-In.
Venezia Tower Terrazzo Suite
The 800-square-foot Terrazzo Suite is located in an exclusive area featuring 100 square foot private terraces that overlook the Venezia Pool and Garden. The bed chamber features two plush queen-sized pillow-top beds and a 42" flat-screen LCD HDTV. The sunken living room has a dining table that seats three, an oversized coffee table, a full-sized sofa-sleeper, and a 32" flat-screen LCD HDTV. The private work area features a dual-line telephone and wireless high-speed Internet access. The spacious bathroom (130 sq') has a Roman tub with separate glass-enclosed shower, an adjacent water closet with telephone, a double sink vanity, luxurious robes, oversized bath sheets, and a 17" LCD HDTV. Other amenities include bath products by Agraria San Francisco^TM , a DVD player, a CD player/alarm clock, a fully-stocked refreshment center (charges apply), and an in-suite safe.
|B & B Ristorante
||Gian Paulo Zeffirino Belloni
|Canyon Ranch Caf�span>
||Healthy Spa Cuisine
|Enoteca San Marco
|Grand Lux Caf�span>
|The Grill at Valentino
The Venetian is one of the very finest hotels in Las Vegas, if not the world. Whether you're looking for rest and relaxation or fun and excitement or attending to business, you'll be glad you chose this one-of-a-kind and fabulous hotel resort located in the heart of The Las Vegas Strip.
Note: The Venetian charges a Daily Resort Fee. Details and information about this mandatory fee are found under the heading "Venetian Resort Fee Details" above. The fee is payable directly to the hotel at Check-In. Check in time is 3pm. Check out time is at 11am. The minimum Check-In age is 21 and valid picture I.D along with a major credit card imprint & authorization or cash deposit of $150 PER NIGHT will be required. Children 12 yrs and under stay Free. Maximum 4 persons to a room. Some of the amenities, features, and services described above may not apply to all rooms, all sections of the property, and to all months of the year. We also cannot guarantee that the above information will be accurate at the time of your visit to the property. Furthermore, much of the above represents the opinions of our writers. Errors and omissions excepted. Other restrictions may apply and many amenities are not complimentary.